At LBV we sit at the heart of our local business community, providing representation, information and guidance, supporting our members and the wider business community at local and regional levels. We help Leicestershire businesses thrive, working with local and regional decision makers to shape and influence policy affecting our economy. No matter the size or type of your business, or whether your objectives are on a local, national or global scale, at LBV we can help you meet your goals.
LBV was created by business professionals within the city and council who recognised a need for a focal point where the experience and expertise of business people could be used for the benefit of the business and local community. LBV includes organisations of all sizes and across all sectors, and high on the LBV agenda is helping local businesses thrive, so we work with key decision makers to stimulate debate, raise areas of concern and shape policy affecting businesses. LBV is a non-profit making organisation, controlled by a Board of Directors, who on behalf of the membership are responsible for establishing the overall strategic direction of the business.
Our key objectives:
- To be a voice for business in the city of Leicester, radiating to the County.
- Maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders and members, influencing, connecting and agitating, on behalf of Leicestershire business.
- Maintaining key relationships with key stakeholders who directly shape our context and impact our businesses.
- Representing Leicestershire businesses on the Midlands Engine Debate.
- Focusing on city centre regeneration, transport and connectivity, employability and talent retention, and ensuring Leicester is a good place to do business.
- Jane Cowley
- Robin Pointon
- Vice Chair
- Mukesh Bulsara
- Adrian Ceney
- Neil McGhee
- Roger Merchant
- Dafydd Prichard
- Anjuu Trevedi
- Fiona Parker
- LBV's Administrator
News and events
Held at the Morningside Arena, home of the Leicester Riders, LBV membe...
The funding will leverage a further £50 million of investments in spa...
Businesses will have the opportunity to learn how the success of local...
To thank them for their support this year, we are hosting an exclusive...