In light of the current coronavirus protection measures and the implementation of new remote working practices, we’re reconsidering how and when to deliver our events programme for the rest of the year.
The next scheduled event is the Members’ Dinner on 14 May and this will be rescheduled, provisionally to autumn this year although that will be reviewed closer to the time.
As for the next two events, Urban Mobility and Workplace Parking Levy on 12 June and Industrial Strategy Action Plan/Regional Entrepreneurship on 10 July, our plan is to run these events as webinars. Hopefully for our events from September onwards, we will be back to our traditional format but may need to review this.
We will be publishing details of the June and July events on our website and via our social media pages on Twitter and LinkedIn. Invitations with a link to book your place on Eventbrite will also be sent out to subscribers. We hope that you will be able to join us.
We also hope that all LBV members, colleagues, family and friends are staying safe and healthy. If you have any questions relating to these events, the work of LBV or how to become a member, please get in touch.
Please see below for upcoming dates. Subscribe for free here to receive updates and invites directly.
- Thursday 14th or 21st May – Members Dinner – Belmont Hotel or College Court – rescheduled date TBC
- Friday 12th June – Urban Mobility and Workplace Parking Webinar
- Friday 10th July – Industrial Strategy Webinar
- Friday 11th September – Office investment in Leicester – Venue tbc
- Friday 9th October – Climate Emergency – showcase best practice – Boiler House, Friars Mill
- Friday 6th November – Leicester Business Festival event – Venue tbc
- December tbc – Social – Venue tbc
News and events
Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership Limited’s weekly new round...
The Government formally announced the Small Business Grant funding, an...
In light of the current coronavirus protection measures and the implem...
At this event, LBV will host a debate to discuss the impact of the Sma...