When: 26 February 2020, 12pm - 2pm
Where: Leicester Innovation Hub, University of Leicester,128 Regent Road, Leicester, England, LE1 7PA
At this event, LBV will host a debate to discuss the impact of the Smart City strategy and practices on your business. Attendees can find out more about how data collection underpins this strategy, how it is identifying new ways in which to benefit the citizens of Leicester, and how their company could find new business opportunities in a ‘Smart City’.
When: 13 March 2020, 12pm-2pm
Where: Nelsons Solicitors, New Walk, Leicester, LE1 6TU
The space sector is the core foundation of the industrial strategy for Leicester, the LLEP local industry strategy prospectus and the Midlands Engine Vision for Growth. This event is an opportunity to hear from Grant Bourhill, CEO of Space Park Leicester about the plans for Space Park and how your organisation could benefit from it.
Please see below for upcoming dates. Subscribe for free here to receive updates and invites directly.
- Wednesday 26th February – Smart City – Innovation Hub, Regent Road
- Friday 13th March – Space City – Nelsons, New Walk
- Thursday 14th or 21st May – Members Dinner – Belmont Hotel or College Court
- Friday 12th June – Urban Mobility and Workplace Parking – Boiler House, Friars Mill
- Friday 10th July – Industrial Strategy – Venue tbc
- Friday 11th September – Office investment in Leicester – Venue tbc
- Friday 9th October – Climate Emergency – showcase best practice – Boiler House, Friars Mill
- Friday 6th November – Leicester Business Festival event – Venue tbc
- December tbc – Social – Venue tbc
News and events
A consultation has been launched setting out the plan, aiming to revea...
Read the latest report on news, update and developments in Leicester c...
At this event, LBV will host a debate to discuss the impact of the Sma...
The space sector is the core foundation of the industrial strategy for...