With over 60 active members and growing, Leicestershire Business Voice is the county’s most authoritative channel for the Business Community.
We warmly welcome members from all business sectors, sizes and levels of maturity. Leicestershire’s strength has always relied on its diversity, so whether your organisation was established by the Victorians, a post war Baby Boomer or a Hi-Tech disruptor we would love to have you on Board.
Membership is straightforward and open to all – subscriptions are set at levels to encourage membership and recognise the size of the Business. Membership Fees are paid annually and entitles all members of your team to attend our events and receive regular updates from LBV on issues which effect the Business community in Leicestershire.
Benefits of joining:
- Take an active role in shaping Leicestershire’s business direction
- Share your knowledge and experience
- Share ideas and network with like-minded businesses
How much does membership cost?
- 1 – 9 employees: £125 per annum
- 10+ employees: £250 per annum